MPSD Public Event Guidelines
In order to create a safe and orderly environment for all attending MPSD Public Events, the following procedures are in place:
- Implementation of walk-through metal detectors at MPSD Public Events.
- Entrances will be limited. No re-entry upon exit.
- No book bags will be allowed. Purses, camera bags, and diaper bags are permitted.
- No loitering or gathering under the bleachers.
- ALL K-9th grade students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must be supervised by a parent or guardian while attending Meridian Public School District events.
- If a fan is asked to leave an event, due to misconduct, he or she will not be allowed to
- attend another MPSD sporting event for the remainder of the school year.
- Admission to MPSD Athletic events is subject to compliance with all state laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.