Peachjar Digital Flyers Now Live!
The Meridian Public School District is excited to continue our relationship with Peachjar, a digital flyer communication tool. To view school-approved digital flyers, simply click the Peachjar button on the school’s website.
This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
No action is required on your part. You will receive a welcome email from our service provider (Peachjar) that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school digital flyers.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about school programs, activities, and events.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
The Communications Office works with community organizations or programs deemed useful and constructive for the growth of students (see Board Policy JO & Board Policy KJ to provide information to students and families about educational and recreational opportunities. Flyers to be distributed to students must be approved by the communications office.
Meridian Public School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
MPSD approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the MPSD curriculum.
MPSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of MPSD and/or benefiting the population of MPSD in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
Peachjar for Program Providers
Community Groups and Outside Organizations
To request flyer approval
For approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Instructions for Schools
Individual schools may post flyers for their site that promote information and events related to:
- Parent-Teacher Associations (PTAs),
- The San Ramon Valley Education Foundation (and its affiliates)
- Booster Clubs
Each school site has its own Peachjar administrator who uploads these flyers. Please contact your school office if your flyer falls under one of the categories above.