• Temperature checks will no longer be required but the administrator or nurse may determine a temperature check is necessary.
• Employees/Students who are not feeling well should contact their administrator/teacher immediately.
• Employees/Students who have a temperature of 100 or higher will be sent home.
• All temperatures 100 or higher will be checked a second time for confirmation.
• On Tuesday, July 27, 2021, the Meridian Public School District (MPSD) Board of Trustees met in a special-called meeting to approve the Universal Masking policy (JGAC). During the 2021-2022 school year, as a preventative measure, all MPSD students, teachers, and staff will be required to wear a mask while indoors in the presence of others.
• If a student/employee is determined to have a temperature at school, they will be required to use a mask until they are off campus
• Employees are expected to wash/sanitize their hands multiple times a day.
• The school district will provide hand sanitizer throughout the facility for students and employees to use frequently.
• Teachers and assistant teachers will help sanitize surfaces throughout the year.
• Surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• Buses will be sanitized at the conclusion of each route.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building and on buses.
• Windows and doors will be opened slightly when possible to create an environment with as much ventilation as possible.
• Custodians will regularly sanitize the building throughout the day.
• Classrooms will be arranged to achieve the greatest level of distancing for students.
• Teachers are encouraged to create as much social distancing as possible.
• Students will have hand sanitizer available to frequently clean their hands.
• Each classroom will have spray bottles available for cleaning surfaces.