Welcome to Meridian Public School District technology services.
The Meridian Public School District technology department supports teaching and learning in the Meridian Public School District by providing technical and instructional support, professional development, and logistical assistance. The responsibilities of the department include support of the fiber-optic and wired networks, wireless networks, servers, routers, and other network appliances.
A staff of six technicians deploys and maintains the district's 6500 + computing devices along with hundreds of printers, surveillance cameras, and other network-connected hardware. The department also provides software support, manages SIS, and assists with purchasing.
The technology department welcomes your questions, concerns, and feedback regarding technology programs within the Meridian Public School District.
Equip all stakeholders to use technology to positively impact and interact with the world around them.
- Teach digital citizenship.
- Integrate technology seamlessly in the teaching and learning process while ensuring that the use of technology adds value to learning.
- Develop a new set of knowledge and skills for the 21st Century learner.
- Provide greater access to educational opportunities and differentiated instruction by utilizing access to technology for anytime, anywhere learning.
- Improve communication and widen our sense of community by expanding the way teachers, students, and parents are able to interact with each other.
- Integrate digital tools for students to develop products demonstrating their understanding.
- Provide greater access to digital content in a variety of formats and modes.
Director - Tim Boutwell
MSIS/ Administrative Assistant - Kim Brackeen
Technician, Network Manager - Chris Ethridge
David Berg - email@example.com
David Carter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Clifford - email@example.com
Donald Key - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leon Waller - email@example.com
Department of Technology
3951 12th Street
Meridian, MS 39307